Mobile column agitator with electric lift for all types of transport containers
Extremely versatile with electric lift
Our mobile column agitators are in their element when containers are agitated at different locations during the manufacturing process.
The electric lift height adjustment of 1,200 mm enables the agitating of different transport containers such as 1,000 litre IBCs, 200-l plastic drums, hobbocks and customer-specific stainless steel tubs.
The chassis is equipped with a stainless steel fork construction. The attached lift truck made of painted steel has a hydraulic lifting and lowering function. Smooth-running plastic wheels and a small steering radius allow precise positioning.
The VJ485 is also available with different drive variants and mixing element solutions. The high-quality stainless steel design as well as the internal lifting mechanism and integrated cable guide facilitate quick and easy cleaning of the agitator and safe operation.
In combination with our control solutions, it is possible to individually adjust the mixing speed, time, level and recipe setting and selection.
The multi-function tool
for increased productivity
Well thought-out, right down to the smallest detail
If you want your processes to be location-independent and reproducible at the same time, then the VJ485 is the first choice for you! The mobile column agitator with its lift truck base is ideal for all applications where different containers need to be agitated at different locations in the company. You’ll be well equipped for almost any eventuality.
- Drive power: 1.5 – 3.0 kW
- Individual speed adjustment via the control unit
- Power supply: 400 V / 50 Hz incl. plug for plug and play solution
- Lift height adjustment: Electric
- Lift height: 1,200 mm
- height with lift fully extended: 2,610 mm
- height with lift retracted: 2,272 mm
- Max. height when mobile: 2,155 mm
- Inside fork distance: 1,100 mm
- Outside fork distance: 1,260 mm
- Working position switch
- Limit switch
- Container identification
Operation of the agitator is only enabled after positive feedback from the safety switches.
- Column: Stainless steel 1.4301
- Drawbar: painted steel
- Roller belt cover: hard-wearing PUR
- Agitator unit: Stainless steel 1.4301/1.4404/1.4571
- Can be combined with all VISCO JET® mixing elements
- 2006/42/EU: Machine safety
- 2014/30/EU: Electromagnetic compatibility
- 2014/35/EU: Electrical equipment designed for use within certain voltage limits
- Optional: ATEX version according to RL2014/34/EU
- Quick-release coupling for easy and uncomplicated changing of the agitator units for different containers and agitating tasks without requiring long set-up times
- Ultrasonic sensor for level-dependent speed control
- Stainless steel construction of the roller conveyor cover
- ATEX design of the agitator for zones 0 or 1 in the container according to the requirements of Directive 2014/34/EU
- Individual or standardised lid design as splash protection or for zone separation in ATEX applications
- Ratchet belt solution or container clamping for light or smaller containers with very viscous media to mechanically prevent the container from twisting or moving and thus minimise the risk of accidents
- Flexibly adjustable container detection and fixation for use with widely varying container diameters to ensure maximum safety for the user
- Ground or electropolished finish of all components in contact with the product with Ra<0.8 µm or Ra<0.4 µm for even easier, faster and safer cleaning
- Different control variants with safety category SIL3, which make the manufacturing process more efficient and reproducible, e.g. by setting the agitating speed and time
At home in your industry
You know about it and want to tackle it?!
… or we’ll call you back:
Nothing is as valuable to us as your time. That is why we are happy to prepare specifically for you. We will call you at your preferred time and clarify your questions. This is how we save your time and make your project successful with VISCO JET® solutions! We look forward to seeing you!