The drum agitator for closed drums
The expert for small openings
Our VISCO JET® VJ370 is ideally suited for closed drums with a volume of 200 litres. The drum agitators offer maximum flexibility and safety for product and operator due to their robust and simple design.
The VJ370 is equipped with the VISCO JET® MISTRAL mixing element and is specially designed for insertion through a 2-inch opening (bung hole). The mixing element unfolds to a diameter of 300 mm during operation and ensures complete circulation of the drum contents, even at low peripheral speeds.
This agitator is also available for use in ATEX zone 1.
The multi-function tool
for increased productivity
Well thought-out, right down to the smallest detail
Due to their material properties, steel drums are suitable for the storage and transport of liquid or pasty products and media and are used in many sectors such as chemical and industrial production.
Quick and uncomplicated – the products can be agitated directly in the barrel with our VJ370 agitators, thus preventing a loss of quality due to residues or sedimentation in the barrel.
Drive power: 0.37 kW
Power supply: 400 V / 50 Hz incl. 5-pin CEE plug, 16A
Angled stainless steel cross beam for closed drums including anti-rotation device
The cross beam is placed directly on the rim of the barrel.
VISCO JET® MISTRAL for closed drums
The folding mixing element unfolds to a diameter of 300 mm due to the turning motion of the agitator inside the container
VISCO JET® switch set VJ805
with 400 V undervoltage trip as well as emergency stop cap and on/off switch
- Cross beam: Stainless steel 1.4301
- Agitator unit: Stainless steel 1.4571 / 1.4404
- 2006/42/EU: Machine safety
- 2014/30/EU: Electromagnetic compatibility
- 2014/35/EU: Electrical equipment designed for use within certain voltage limits
- Optional: ATEX version according to RL2014/34/EU
- Agitator design with attached frequency converter for individual speed control for even more flexibility during the manufacturing process
- Ground or electropolished finish of all components in contact with the product with Ra<0.8 µm or Ra<0.4 µm for even easier, faster and safer cleaning
- Different switch set variants that make the production process more efficient and reproducible, e.g. by adjusting the agitating speed and duration
- ATEX design of the agitator for zone 1 in the container according to the requirements of Directive 2014/34/EU
- Version with compressed air drive for use in ATEX areas, among other things
At home in your industry
You know about it and want to tackle it?!
… or we’ll call you back:
Nothing is as valuable to us as your time. That is why we are happy to prepare specifically for you. We will call you at your preferred time and clarify your questions. This is how we save your time and make your project successful with VISCO JET® solutions! We look forward to seeing you!