The VISCO JET® CLASSIC is the well-proven product from VISCO JET® for efficient homogenisation of low to medium viscosity products.
- Can be used for media with a viscosity up to 30,000 mPas
- The conical shape of the mixing element generates intrinsically dynamic mixing movements through accelerated laminar flows at the cone outlet and turbulence at the cone inlet
- Due to the special geometry of the mixing element, circulation is achieved throughout the entire container without dead spaces, vortex and foam formation
- Low circulation speeds in combination with the geometry of the mixing element ensure an extremely product-friendly agitation process
Well thought-out, right down to the smallest detail
The homogenisation of low- to medium- viscosity media plays a crucial role in numerous manufacturing processes, such as in the food and beverage industry, in the production of paints, coatings and adhesives, as well as in the pharmaceutical and chemical industries. Manufacturers are increasingly confronted with the challenges of having to design ever more efficient and sustainable processes.
Click graphic to enlarge.
- 2-fold or 3-fold design of the impeller cones
- Standard version up to a impeller diameter of 2,000 mm
- Individual sizes also available on request
- Stainless steel 1.4301, 1.4404, 1.4571
- Tornado version for use in IBC containers
- Installation in combination with several impeller levels and residual blade impeller
- individual material according to customer requirements, e.g. Superduplex or Hastelloy
- Individual coatings for an extremely long service life
- Ground version with Ra < 0.8 μm or Ra< 0.4 μm
You know about it and want to tackle it?!
… or we’ll call you back:
Nothing is as valuable to us as your time. That is why we are happy to prepare specifically for you. We will call you at your preferred time and clarify your questions. This is how we save your time and make your project successful with VISCO JET® solutions! We look forward to seeing you!