The drum agitator for open drums
The specialist for open drums
In recent years, there’s been an increasing demand for customised products. This requires an overhaul of production and manufacturing processes in almost all industries and often leads to smaller container sizes in production. Drums with a capacity of up to 200 litres are also frequently used for implementation.
The VISCO JET® VJ380 is the perfect complement for open drums as it offers maximum flexibility and safety for both product and operator. These agitators can be placed directly on the rim of the drum and are very easy to operate.
The VJ380 for open drums is equipped with our standard VISCOJET® CLASSIC mixing element and is ideal for homogenising media with a viscosity of up to 5,000 mPas.
The multi-function tool
for increased productivity
Well thought-out, right down to the smallest detail
Due to their material properties, steel drums are suitable for the storage and transport of liquid or pasty products and media and are used in many sectors such as chemical and industrial production.
Quick and uncomplicated – the products can be stirred directly in the barrel with our VJ380 agitators, thus preventing a loss of quality due to residual quantities or sedimentation in the barrel.
Drive power: 0.37 kW
Power supply: 400 V / 50 Hz incl. 5-pin CEE plug, 16A
Flat stainless steel cross beam for open drums including anti-rotation device
The cross beam is placed directly on the rim of the barrel.
VISCO JET® CLASSIC, 3-way
- Cross beam: Stainless steel 1.4301
- Agitator: Stainless steel 1.4571 / 1.4404
- 2006/42/EU: Machine safety
- 2014/30/EU: Electromagnetic compatibility
- 2014/35/EU: Electrical equipment designed for use within certain voltage limits
- Optional: ATEX version according to RL2014/34/EU
- Agitator design with attached frequency converter for individual speed control for even more flexibility during the manufacturing process
- Lifting bracket for easy disassembly of the agitator
- Ground or electropolished finish of all components in contact with the product with ra[simbolo minore]0.8 µm or ra[simbolo minore]0.4 µm for even easier, faster and safer cleaning
- Different switch set variants that make the production process more efficient and reproducible, e.g. by adjusting the stirring speed and stirring duration
- ATEX design of the agitator for zone 1 in the container according to the requirements of Directive 2014/34/EU
- Version with compressed air drive for use in ATEX areas, among other things