The convenient container agitator
The VJ350 container agitator from VISCO JET® is the ideal complement for IBCs with a capacity of 600 or 1,000 litres. Customisation for other IBC designs is also possible on customer request.
The agitators can be placed directly on the supporting structure of the IBC by means of a cross beam and offer maximum flexibility and safety for the product and the operator due to their robust and easy-to-handle design.
Equipped with our CLASSIC, SPIRAL, CRACK or CUE impeller as Tornado version, these agitators fit through all openings from DN150. Depending on the selected drive power, media with a viscosity of up to 30,000 mPas can be mixed in the IBC.
In addition, this agitator is also available for use in the ATEX sector.
Can be adapted to your individual requirements.
Well thought-out, right down to the smallest detail
In recent years, there has been a growing demand for an ever-increasing variety of products that are individually tailored to customers’ wishes. This trend requires a rethinking of production and manufacturing processes in almost all industries and often leads to a reduction in the size of containers in production. Intermediate Bulk Containers (IBC) are used for this purpose and are suitable for both simple and aseptic applications.
Our VJ350 container agitators are ideally suited for these applications, both in the standard version and with individual adaptations.
Drive power: 0.55 – 3.0 kW
Power supply: 400 V/50 Hz incl. 5-pin CEE plug, 16A (1.1 kW version also available with 230 V connection)
- Stainless steel cross beam with forklift pockets and handles
- Aluminium cross beam with handles
The cross beam is placed directly on the lattice or supporting structure of the IBC container
VISCO JET® Tornado impeller in the CLASSIC, SPIRAL, CRACK or CUE version.
The folding impeller unfolds to a diameter of 500 mm or 650 mm by the rotating movement of the agitator inside the container.
VISCO JET® switch set VJ805
with 400 V undervoltage trip and EMERGENCY STOP cap and ON/OFF switch
- Cross beam: Stainless steel or aluminium
- Agitator unit: Stainless steel 1.4404/1.4571
- 2006/42/EU: Machine safety
- 2014/30/EU: Electromagnetic compatibility
- 2014/35/EU: Electrical equipment designed for use within certain voltage limits
- Optional: ATEX version according to RL2014/34/EU
- Agitator design with attached frequency converter for individual speed control for even more flexibility during the manufacturing process
- Dismountable and electropolished version for the food industry
- Corss beam detection for additional safety during daily operations
- Ground or electropolished finish of all components in contact with the product with Ra<0.8 µm or Ra<0.4 µm for even easier, faster and safer cleaning
- Different switch set variants that make the production process more efficient and reproducible, e.g. by adjusting the agitating speed and duration, also depending on the filling level
- ATEX design of the agitator for zones 0 or 1 in the container according to the requirements of Directive 2014/34/EU
- Cable suspension or automatic cable retractor for effortless cable stowage and to prevent tripping or damage to the cable
- Transport lock for attachment to the forklift truck
- Version with compressed air drive for use in ATEX areas, among other things
At home in your industry
You know about it and want to tackle it?!
… or we’ll call you back:
Nothing is as valuable to us as your time. That is why we are happy to prepare specifically for you. We will call you at your preferred time and clarify your questions. This is how we save your time and make your project successful with VISCO JET® solutions! We look forward to seeing you!