Tank agitator for installation from above
Very flexible filling volumes
VISCO JET® tank agitators have been specially developed for fixed storage or production tanks with a capacity of 10 to 1.5 million litres. Depending on customer requirements, these agitators can also be designed for use in the food or ATEX zone 0 areas.
The VJ500 tank agitator is installed from above and secured to the tank by a mounting flange or bearing bracket. The power of the motor, the type of impeller, the materials, the shaft design and the seal types are individually adapted to the requirements of the agitating task, the container design and the customer requirements in order to achieve optimum mixing results.
for increased productivity
Well thought-out, right down to the smallest detail
During the development and engineering of VISCO JET® VJ500 agitators, we focus on process optimisation and safety, energy efficiency, sustainability and ease of maintenance in order to offer efficient solutions for the further development of processes and products in all industries.
Discover the many possibilities of our tank agitators!
- Drive power from 0.12 kW
- Individual power supply
- Mounting ﬂange
- Cooling flange
- Sealing lantern
The mounting solution will depend on the application and construction of the agitator as well as the local conditions.
- Radial shaft seal
- Single mechanical seal
- Double mechanical seal with supply system
- Magnetic coupling
The design of the sealing solution depends on the application and construction of the agitator.
Are you looking for an absolutely leak-free solution?
On customer request, we can also offer you the agitator version with magnetic coupling
- Shaft diameter from 15 mm
- Shaft pitch by means of threaded solution from a length of 5,000 mm
- can be combined with all VISCO JET® mixing elements
- if required, design with residual blade impeller
- Agitator unit consisting of shaft and mixing element: Stainless steel 1.4301/1.4404/1.4571
- 2006/42/EU: Machine safety
- 2014/30/EU: Electromagnetic compatibility
- 2014/35/EU: Electrical equipment designed for use within certain voltage limits
- Optional: ATEX version according to RL2014/34/EU
- Shaft pitching is carried out via a threaded sleeve for easy and safe assembly of the shaft parts even with high tanks or a low clearance heights at the installation site
- Low-wear shaft retaining ring for when the agitator is subjected to heavy stress due to dynamic loads
- Mixing unit is designed for the highest hygiene and safety requirements in the food sector
- Ground or electrolytically polished surfaces for even easier and faster cleaning without dead spaces
- Surfaces of all components in contact with the product are coated
- Safe design of the agitator in accordance with 2014/34/EU for use in explosion-proof areas
At home in your industry
You know about it and want to tackle it?!
… or we’ll call you back:
Nothing is as valuable to us as your time. That is why we are happy to prepare specifically for you. We will call you at your preferred time and clarify your questions. This is how we save your time and make your project successful with VISCO JET® solutions! We look forward to seeing you!