Tank agitator for installation from below
Very flexible in volume
The VJ600 below-level agitator is specially designed for permanently installed, upright storage or production tanks with the agitator inserted via the tank bottom. There are clear advantages here: Maintenance work can be carried out effortlessly from the ground, and manufacturing the tank lid construction is made easier and more cost-efficient.
Depending on customer requirements, these agitators can also be designed for use in food or ATEX areas. Volume from 10 to 1,500,00 litres. Individual adaptations and options open up a wide range of applications.
for increased productivity
Well thought-out, right down to the smallest detail
During the development and engineering of VISCO JET® VJ600 agitators, we focus on process optimisation and safety, energy efficiency, sustainability and ease of maintenance in order to offer efficient solutions for the further development of processes and products in all industries.
Discover the many possibilities of our tank agitators!
- Drive power from 0.12 kW
- Individual power supply
- Sealing lantern
The mounting solution will depend on the application and construction of the agitator as well as the local conditions.
- Single mechanical seal
- Double mechanical seal, also with supply system
The design of the sealing solution depends on the application and construction of the agitator.
Shaft diameter from 15 mm
- can be combined with all VISCO JET® mixing elements
- if required, design with residual blade impeller
- Agitator unit consisting of shaft and mixing element: Stainless steel 1.4301/1.4404/1.4571
- 2006/42/EU: Machine safety
- 2014/30/EU: Electromagnetic compatibility
- 2014/35/EU: Electrical equipment designed for use within certain voltage limits
- Optional: ATEX version according to RL2014/34/EU
- Mixing unit is designed for the highest hygiene and safety requirements in the food sector
- Ground or electrolytically polished surfaces for even easier and faster cleaning without dead spaces
- Surfaces of all components in contact with the product are coated
- Safe design of the agitator in accordance with 2014/34/EU for use in explosion-proof areas
At home in your industry
You know about it and want to tackle it?!
… or we’ll call you back:
Nothing is as valuable to us as your time. That is why we are happy to prepare specifically for you. We will call you at your preferred time and clarify your questions. This is how we save your time and make your project successful with VISCO JET® solutions! We look forward to seeing you!