Tank agitator for stainless steel containers
The specialist for mobile tanks
The VISCO JET® VJ520 tank agitator is mounted directly on the lid of a stainless steel tank and is therefore the perfect solution for all mobile tank solutions. This innovative product is often used in the chemical, pharmaceutical and food industries.
Depending on customer requirements, these agitators can also be designed for use in food or ATEX areas.
In order to achieve optimum agitating results, motor power, mixing element type, materials, shaft design and seal types are individually matched to the stirring task, container design and the customer’s needs.
for increased productivity
Well thought-out, right down to the smallest detail
During the development and engineering of VISCO JET® VJ520 agitators, we focus on process optimisation and safety, energy efficiency, sustainability and ease of maintenance in order to offer efficient solutions for the further development of processes and products in all industries.
Discover the many possibilities of our tank and container agitators!
- Drive power from 0.55 kW
- Power supply: individual
- The agitator is welded directly onto the lid of the tank. The lid can be provided by the customer or by VISCO JET®.
- Radial shaft seal
- Single mechanical seal
- Double mechanical seal with supply system
The design of the sealing solution depends on the application and construction of the agitator.
- Shaft diameter from 15 mm
- can be combined with all VISCO JET® impellers
- if required, design with residual blade impeller
- Agitator unit consisting of shaft and mixing element: Stainless steel 1.4301/1.4404/1.4571
- 2006/42/EU: Machine safety
- 2014/30/EU: Electromagnetic compatibility
- 2014/35/EU: Electrical equipment designed for use within certain voltage limits
- Optional: ATEX version according to RL2014/34/EU
- Suspension system for easy insertion and removal of the agitator into and out of the tank and transporting the agitator with a production crane
- Various switch set solutions for individual operation of the agitator, including level-dependent speed control and runtime adjustment
- Mixing unit is designed for the highest hygienic and safety requirements in the food sector
- Ground or electrolytically polished surfaces for even easier and quicker cleaning without dead spaces
- Safe design of the agitator in accordance with 2014/34/EU for use in explosion-proof areas
At home in your industry
You know about it and want to tackle it?!
… or we’ll call you back:
Nothing is as valuable to us as your time. That is why we are happy to prepare specifically for you. We will call you at your preferred time and clarify your questions. This is how we save your time and make your project successful with VISCO JET® solutions! We look forward to seeing you!