Very flexible filling volumes
A unique combination of top performance and reliability, the VISCO JET® VJ620 ensures that your production processes run smoothly and efficiently. Our side-entry agitators are equipped with the STEP³ mixing element and enable our customers to achieve extremely energy-efficient agitation by means of maximum conveying capacity even at very large tank heights.
Depending on customer requirements, these agitators can be designed for use in food production or ATEX zone 0 areas. The VJ620 tank agitator is installed laterally and secured to the side wall of the tank by means of a mounting flange with supports.
for increased productivity
Well thought-out, right down to the smallest detail
During the development and engineering of VISCO JET® VJ620 agitators, we focus on process optimisation and safety, energy efficiency, sustainability and ease of maintenance in order to offer efficient solutions for the further development of processes and products in all industries.
Discover the many possibilities of our tank agitators!
- Drive power from 0.12 kW
- Individual power supply
- Sealing lantern
The mounting solution will depend on the application and construction of the agitator as well as the local conditions.
- Single mechanical seal
- Double mechanical seal, also with supply system
The design of the sealing solution depends on the application and construction of the agitator.
- Shaft diameter from 15 mm
- Can be combined with VISCO JET® STEP³ to create optimum flow in the tank
- Agitator unit consisting of shaft and mixing element: Stainless steel 1.4301/1.4404/1.4571
- 2006/42/EU: Machine safety
- 2014/30/EU: Electromagnetic compatibility
- 2014/35/EU: Electrical equipment designed for use within certain voltage limits
- Optional: ATEX version according to RL2014/34/EU
- Mixing unit is designed for the highest hygiene and safety requirements in the food sector
- Ground or electrolytically polished surfaces for even easier and quicker cleaning without dead spaces
- Safe design of the agitator in accordance with 2014/34/EU for use in explosion-proof areas
At home in your industry
You know about it and want to tackle it?!
… or we’ll call you back:
Nothing is as valuable to us as your time. That is why we are happy to prepare specifically for you. We will call you at your preferred time and clarify your questions. This is how we save your time and make your project successful with VISCO JET® solutions! We look forward to seeing you!