Sub-level agitator with magnetic technology
In many areas of process engineering today, leakage-free power transmission is useful for environmental and safety reasons when using agitators. Our VISCO JET® VJ610 agitators are individually configured and equipped with a magnetic coupling so that aggressive or critical media can be agitated safely and easily. The containment shell of the magnetic coupling is welded into the tank bottom or lid, thus guaranteeing a hermetically sealed system with contactless, magnetic power transmission.
Our solution is suitable for fixed, stationary storage or production tanks with the installation of the agitator from the bottom or a mounting flange from the top. The VISCO JET® VJ610 agitates all low, medium and high viscosity media. Individual adaptations make it flexible to use.
for increased productivity
Well thought-out, right down to the smallest detail
During the development and engineering of VISCO JET® VJ610 agitators, we focus on process optimisation and safety, energy efficiency, sustainability and ease of maintenance in order to offer efficient solutions for the further development of processes and products in all industries.
Discover the many possibilities of our tank agitators!
- Drive power from 0.12 kW
- Individual power supply
The containment can of the magnetic coupling is welded into the base or lid of the production tank and the drive unit is attached directly to the containment can.
- Magnetic coupling
The design of the sealing solution depends on the application and construction of the agitator.
- Can be combined with all VISCO JET® mixing elements
In this mixing element design, the agitator element is welded directly to the external rotor of the magnetic coupling.
- Mixing unit consisting of external rotor and stirring element: Stainless steel 1.4301/1.4404/1.4571
- 2006/42/EU: Machine safety
- 2014/30/EU: Electromagnetic compatibility
- 2014/35/EU: Electrical equipment designed for use within certain voltage limits
- Optional: ATEX version according to RL2014/34/EU
- Mixing unit is designed for the highest hygiene and safety requirements in the food sector
- Ground or electrolytically polished surfaces for even easier and quicker cleaning without dead spaces
- Safe design of the agitator in accordance with 2014/34/EU for use in explosion-proof areas
At home in your industry
You know about it and want to tackle it?!
… or we’ll call you back:
Nothing is as valuable to us as your time. That is why we are happy to prepare specifically for you. We will call you at your preferred time and clarify your questions. This is how we save your time and make your project successful with VISCO JET® solutions! We look forward to seeing you!